Sunday, April 02, 2006

Keep on Blogging

I've not blogged for a while. It's taken me a while to be able to post this entry as I'd forgotten my username and password (must have turned creative and invented a new password for my blog back when I started it, rather than the standard one that I use for absolutely everything (careful Ruth, keep it buttoned). I'm not going to blog much now as I'm tired and should be in bed. But if anyone's listening: hello! I've every intention of emptying my brain onto this page at regular intervals from now on... Not tonight though. Must go to bed. (Hope that all the necessary "going to bed prep" like teeth cleaning, toiletting, washing etc doesn't totally re-energise me like it usually does (resulting in another late night and being tired AGAIN tomorrow)!

1 comment:

Solidus said...

Hello again!

pax et bonum