Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good Things

There are things that are good and everyone knows about them - they "catch on". These things include Fawlty Towers, Friends, Thai Food, Les Miserables. But what of the marvellous things that do not catch on, for whatever reason. Here are three: The BBC comedy "Early Doors", sushi nori (sheets of seaweed that make a great snack) and fufu with okra soup (a West African dish). The great news is that Tesco now sells fufu-mix (and I believe it's gluten free). And the even more wonderful thing about those foodstuffs is that they are pretty much fat-free!

I've just had a lovely walnut whip.

The end.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I also like Early Doors, though it tends to be on a little late for poor old me!
Last time I looked, there was a little snippet about the BNP here. Seems to have vanished. Made me think.