Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dreams, Family Trees and Children

I keep dreaming of this lift that takes you up many, many floors in a tall building before exiting the top of the building, gliding on the horizontal, twirling and returning down again. Sometimes, I dream it's out of order or will only ascend, say 10 floors.

My great x 10 grandfather was Mayor of Carlisle in 1604.

And my daughter will be 17 months this week and already she can count. She points to the ladybirds in her book and says "Daw. Daw. Daw. Daw."

She's counting.

Yes she is.



Yes she is.



Yes she is.













Yes she is.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Interesting move. Cumbria to Yorkshire. Could have been worse, Lancashire isn't far...
I think you must be such fun after a glass or two of wine. You made me laugh so much with this and your comment on mine that I could only laugh at Ciara when I should have been consoling her! Ooops. Such a bad mum.
And I DON'T wear red pants on the outside of my tights... but thanks for the compliment!

Louise said...

And you must be 'hip and happnin' living in London! (More than North of Scotland!)