Monday, April 10, 2006

Bloggers' Top Ten

I'm trying and failing to think of a top ten for bloggers. So far I've got:

1. Stop Blogging - The Pretenders ("It is time - for you to stop - all of your bloggin'")

2. IT me with your rhythm stick - Ian Dury and the Blogheads (tee hee - I like that one)

3. Up Where We Belogg - can't remember which male female duo did this (you know the one: "who - knows what tomorrow brings de de derrrrr, in a world - few hearts survive di di di deee di derrr etc")

... and that's it so far. But there you are. That'll give you something to think about in the bath / on the tube / in bed at 3 am!!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oooh I've just thought of another:

when the red red robin goes blog blog bloggin' along....

(groan)

And p.s. I didn't post this at 5.34 am... I may clean church loos and read Whats on TV magazine but I'm not totally loopy (up at the crack of dawn and straight to my blog)!

Louise said...

Only another mother can follow a thought pattern like that...

Message in a Blog - The Police

However, if that's the best I can do, maybe I'm missing the point.

You're making me smile/giggle, keep it up!

Louise said...

Oooo! It was Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes, I think.