Friday, June 23, 2006

These things are worse than pringles...

You Will Die at Age 82

Congratulations! You take good care of yourself.
You're poised to live a long, healthy life.



Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

Buckle up - it makes it harder for aliens to suck you out of your car



Your French Name is:

Marcelle Bernier


What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are calm and rational.
You are also giving and kind - a great friend.
You are easy going and trusting.
However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.

3 comments:

Louise said...

My french name is Theres Cornu, if you can read this (bumper sticker) I can stop suddenly and sue you. I'm going to die age 72 (! I must have a wild life!), I'm pretty average when it comes to how I live... And how I'll die aswell.
Nice.
Must be the pringles...

Ruth said...

I cheated and said I did yoga and meditation when I don't. If I am honest about that then my death age becomes 79. I don't know why I cheated. It's as if part of me believes that this REALLY WILL be my age of death and I am kidding "the computer" into giving me three more years!

Louise said...

Mmm. With a few 'minor alterations', like 7 hours sleep (occasionally!) and taking multi-vitamins (Menopace DOES count...) I can get it up to 79. Interesting...