Friday, May 19, 2006

Out With The Old

It's the time of year when (other) people do their spring cleaning and this year I'm going to do some too. Noooooo, not the house, silly, my blog-profile of course. If it's an interest that I have not pursued in the last three months, then it has to go from the list. So out goes "performing magic tricks" (read one book, learnt one trick); out goes learning Italian (tho' it'll have to come back soon as we're due over there this summer and I've promised relatives I'll be able to communicate with them this time); out goes reading about history (sorry to see that one go - "miss you loads - I'll be back"); and out goes "running toddler prayer group" (I'm Sunday School teacher now instead). Hmmm.

One friend suggested that I should remove "over-weight" from my "About Me" bit but that's because she's not seen me for a few weeks now. It has to stay, I'm afraid.

Movies, music and books can stay the same, even though to admit to liking hymns is "so, like, not cool". I wish my "likes" were a bit less mainstream and I was more mysterious and interesting. But there we go.

If you are reading this today, why not go to www.rivendellfi.blogspot.com and wish Fi a happy birthday!!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Now I've got the hang of this blogging lark, I've made a few changes too. Firstly, I'm not anonymous. Now I've figured out how I'd done that in the first place! Sometimes I just get a little click happy...
Hope you have a nice break, I'm hoping that when David gets home, I'll be more occupied in the real world again!
lol xxx