Thursday, May 04, 2006

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the ridiculous length of some of my sentences

No. I've not "done time". Nor am I a magistrate, although one day, definitely. I'm talking sentences - you know, the things that a little boy at my school once defined as being "a line with a dot after them". The second sentence in my previous post had 100 words in it. Impressive, yes; but not good. So I am going to really try to reduce my posts' average sentence length henceforth. I shall use words like henceforth so to reduce them in length. Take a look at the next one. It's short. But I can do even better than that. See? And if you liked that one, take a look back at the first one in this post.

I've nothing to say today, but I think you'll agree I've managed to say nothing at all in rather a succinct fashion.

No comments: