Saturday, July 22, 2006

Playing Away from Home

I haven't posted on my blog for a little while as I have been embroiled in discussions elsewhere. I'm half-tempted to write a post on 1 Corinthians 6, v 9 - 10, but I am not going to:
a) in case I provoke a repeat of a debate that is in mid-flow somewhere else and
b) because when it comes to matters of theology, I am wearing L-plates - lots of them, so as they are clearly visible. I'd be plagiarising left, right and centre (or, as some readers would assert, left, left and centre-left)

So, I'm sorry that I am not able to present you with the programme I had planned. Instead, I give you:
http://www.hamsterdance.com/classorig.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like it :-)

Louise said...

Oh yes, like muchly!!!

Ruth said...

S'good init! (I'm guessing you knew to turn the sound up on your pooter), as for a long time I just enjoyed the visuals. It was only when I showed it to Mario and he automatically turned the sound up that I appreciated the wonder of it all in full.

Louise said...

Aha!
See what you mean!
Simple things please simple minds.
Had to plug mine in first...

Louise said...

Doh...

Louise said...

Mum says she thought time had passed since she last saw you...

Anonymous said...

Huh - I thought I had turned the sound up...