Saturday, July 15, 2006

Forget Housework....

... over on this blog:

http://teamhammer.blogspot.com/

we're debating "homosexuality and the bible". The Church is divided over this at the moment. If you are interested in hearing both sides of the argument, laid out coherently and in full, you may like to pay it a visit.

(I'm sorry I can't get my links to work, but I'd still urge you to go there and have a read of the post and the comments that follow it).

I hope that TeamHammer don't mind me drawing your attention to their blog. I'm assuming not. I mean I just love it when I have a new reader!)

2 comments:

mrshammer said...

Thanks for sending new readers our way! It's fun to see some pics on your blog. If you'd like to see our family albums on webshots, e-mail me your e-mail address and I'll send you the link. With always posting so many controversial issues on ours, I'm afraid to make our webshots public! You never know who may come after me! :-)

Ruth said...

Thanks Mrs Hammer - I'd love to see your pics. (I know what you mean about being slightly careful about what you place on the WWW. I'm careful never to state when we're going on holiday on my blog, in case burglars are reading!!)